QA Engineer is responsible to certify the quality of the software products used across the organization. They are typically web applications that require manual and automation testing for functionality and performance. This is done through formulating effective test case, test plan; maintaining them and executing them. Good interpersonal skills are required for effective communication with the Business and Development teams.
- An understanding of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Proficient in manual testing
- Experience in agile-processes and handling sprint/iterations
- Good knowledge of automation frameworks/tools
- Understand and follow SDLC process using tools like TFS.
- Good Knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Effective communication
- C#/Java with Selenium, TFS, MTM, SQL,
- Planning, creating and executing manual and automated software test activities
- Estimate and review QA efforts as part of the overall development effort
- Check / Review QA artifacts
- Get involved in analyzing requirements during the requirements analysis phase of projects.
- Arrange the hardware and software requirement for the Test Setup.
- Escalate the issues about project requirements (Software, Hardware, Resources) to Project Manager / QA Lead
- Attend the regular client call and discuss the weekly status with the project leadership team.
- Track and report upon testing activities, including testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines, etc.
- Assist in performing any applicable maintenance and interface testing
- Test to break attitude
- Flexible in working under changing and different work settings.
- Maintain high team morale.
- Adhere to company and project standards and guidelines
- Excellent communication
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying