As a Microsoft Modern Data Platform Architect for Intelligent Automation practice: Technical, customer facing role, accountable for the end-to-end customer deployment and usage experience for modern data platform management/Azure data services attached to intelligent automation engagements and solutions - including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements.
Experience 8-10 years
- Owns the modern data platform technical customer engagement including: architectural design sessions, implementation projects and/or proofs of concept and pilots.
- Experience in Data modeling relational or dimensional DM. Instrumental in DB design through all stages of Data Modeling.
- Must have data modeling exp. in any of the Niche areas i.e Graph DB modeling, DataVault Modeling, NoSQL Data Modeling.
- Should have experience on any Cloud DB Design work.
- Has a broad experience designing solutions using a broad set of data stores (e.g. HDFS, Azure Data Lake Store, Azure Blob Storage, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Apache HBase, Azure DocumentDB), Proficient in NoSQL databases (KeyValue, Document, Column family, Graph databases), messaging systems (e.g., Apache Kafka, Azure Event Hubs, Azure IoT Hub) and data processing engines (e.g., Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark, Azure Data Lake Analytics, Apache Storm, Azure HDInsight), Graph Database (Neo4J, Apache Titan etc),
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying